Tianfu Software Park is a National Software Industry Base and National Technology Enterprise Incubator, ranked at the 3rd position among the China’s Pillar Software Parks with a brand value of RMB 41.562 billion. By integrating industry resources, creating industry ecology and promoting the industry innovation via platform construction and connection, the Park has attracted well-known enterprises including IBM, SAP, Alibaba and Tencent and formed "5Cs" Cultivation Program which incubated many leading enterprises and brands including Medlinker, XGIMI and Codoon.
AI International Hub covers a gross floor area of about 1 million square meters (Phase I of 490,000㎡, officially opened in 2019, and Phase II of 510,000 ㎡, to be completed and put into operation by the end of 2022). Focusing on new economic segments such as AI, 5G, big data, cyber security, industrial Internet, Internet of Vehicles and satellite Internet, it is mainly settled by R&D, settlement, regional and other functional headquarters of platform ecology-oriented leading enterprises, as well as high-level technological innovation platforms, trying to build the "AI Valley of China".
AI International Hub (Phase I)is divided into Area A, B and C, covering floor area of 205.9 mu and total construction area of about 480,000m2, 360,000m2 of which are above ground, 120,000m2 underground; a total of 17 buildings are constructed above the ground, 300,000m2 for R&D and business office, 60,000m2 for commerce and supporting facility; the saleable area for business office and commerce is 130,000m2, accounting for about 30% of the total area above the ground.View House type
“The completed Gazelle Digital Cultural and Creative Valley（Tianfu Island）Phase I has a gross floor area of about 100,000㎡, and features the architectural form of low-density independent office properties (totally 124 suites of five types in 82 buildings) with an area ranking between 500㎡ and 2,000㎡.”
Gazelle Digital Cultural and Creative Valley（Tianfu Island） Project, one of the earliest carriers presented by Gazelle Valley, covers an area of about 278 mu in total, with the planned gross floor area of approximately 250,000 m2. It will be built into an industrial block in the park city upon the superior geographical location and rich comprehensive supporting resources of the city.
Lab Overview With existing incubation field of 41,000 m2, Tianfu Software Park.Lab has incubated over 1,600 projects and more than 270 projects are under incubation. So far, a whole-chain incubation mode of “startup nursery - incubator - accelerator - industrial park” has been completed, providing multiple Makerspaces like workstation, open workspaces, and independent spaces. This marks that an all-round and multi-layered “5Cs” cultivation program has been formed, covering funds, talent, business start-up circle, market and guidance for starting a business and other services.
The product is in the conceptual period or DEMO period, the number of team members is less than 10, and the area required for office is less than 80m².
For the team joining the incubator, the Lab will provide all-round guidance for up to 12 months and help to deal with the problem stemmed from lack of resources, social connections and human resources.
Acceleration Program is the core incubation program of the Lab (24 months). The core function of the Lab is to find venture capital investment, establish high-end network of social connections, and realize the global industry connection.
1. Tianfu Software Park Overseas Workstation (hereinafter referred to as the “Workstation”) is an overseas service station set up by Chengdu Tianfu Software Park Co., Ltd. and overseas enterprises and institutions, which aims to facilitate the short-term overseas work of CDHT enterprises. It has set up a service station in Santa Clara, California, the United States of America.
2. The Workstation provides both free and paid services for the short-term overseas work of CDHT enterprises, among which the free services include those listed in the application form and the paid services should be negotiated and determined by the applicant entities and the Workstation.
3. The Workstation is a public space, of which the operator is entitled to allocate the service facilities and service time to meet the needs of different applicants.
4. The Workstation provides applicants with safe sites and service contents in line with their needs, and applicants shall take care of the belongings and the data they carry about.
5. Applicants shall take good care of the Workstation’s facilities and resources and shall compensate for the resulting damage or loss of such facilities and equipment according to local purchase prices.
6. Applicants shall not engage in activities in violation of Chinese and local laws and regulations by taking advantage of the Workstation, otherwise, the operator of the Workstation is entitled to terminate the services.
7. Applicants shall be responsible for their personal safety (including but not limited to illness, casualty incident, and traffic accident) and property safety when they are receiving services at the Workstation.
8. Applicants shall confirm and grade the services of the Workstation.