Address: No. 71, 1st Hele Street, and No. 171 & 150, Hele 2nd Street, CDHTEmail：email@example.com
Located in the core of Singapore-Sichuan Hi-Tech Innovation Park (Chengdu 5G Smart City), a new economic vitality zone,as one of the core high-quality science and technology innovation centers, AI International Hub is designed to build Chengdu into the National New-Generation AI Innovation & Development Pilot Zone, National Artificial Intelligence Innovation Application Pilot Zone, and West China (Chengdu) Science City. Focusing on new economic segments such as AI, 5G, big data, cyber security, industrial Internet, Internet of Vehicles and satellite Internet, it is mainly settled by R&D, settlement, regional and other functional headquarters of platform ecology-oriented leading enterprises, as well as high-level technological innovation platforms, trying to build the "AI Valley of China".
AI International Hub located in the core of Singapore-Sichuan Hi-Tech Innovation Park (Chengdu 5G Smart City), a new economic vitality zone, and adjacent to the provincial culture center Xinchuan Heartbeat Central Park,and Xinyuefu Talent Apartment. It takes less than 30min to the new and old urban centers and Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport.
No. 71, 1st Hele Street, and No. 171 & 150, Hele 2nd Street, Chengdu High-Tech Zone
10min walking to Guangdu Station and Wugensong Station on Metro Line 1, and Xinchuan Station on Metro Line 6 .
There are Bus 442, Bus 442A, Bus 269, Bus 507 ,Bus G503, BusT10、Bus T204 and Bus 510 around the Hub.
Supporting Facility for the International Community Singapore-Sichuan Science and Technology Innovation Park Park-like Environment of Xinchuan Heartbeat Central Park Cultural center, neighborhood center, kindergarten, school, hospital, metro, restaurant, supermarket…
Until now, AI International Hub (Phase I) has gathered a large number of key 5G and AI projects, including Baidu, China Mobile (Chengdu) Industrial Research Institute (CMCIRI), H3C Chengdu Research Institute, Kuaishou Live E-commerce National Headquarters, NetEase Chengdu Digital Industrial Base, ThunderSoft Western Headquarters, and NSFOCUS Southwest Headquarters. Besides, it has built Baidu Apollo Western Intelligent Driving Innovation Center, National Industrial Software Collaboration Research and Experience Promotion Center, Industrial Cloud Manufacturing (Sichuan) Innovation Center, Industrial Information Security (Sichuan) Innovation Center, Higon Innovation Center, TD Tech & CAICT Innovation Center , CMCIRI & H3C 5G Joint Lab, Sichuan Information Technology Application and Guarantee Innovation Center, China Mobile 5G Industrial Ecological Partnership Center, Amazon Cloud Technology Joint Innovation Center, Singapore Innovation Center, Minshan Science and Technology Building, and IC Design Center.
1. Tianfu Software Park Overseas Workstation (hereinafter referred to as the “Workstation”) is an overseas service station set up by Chengdu Tianfu Software Park Co., Ltd. and overseas enterprises and institutions, which aims to facilitate the short-term overseas work of CDHT enterprises. It has set up a service station in Santa Clara, California, the United States of America.
2. The Workstation provides both free and paid services for the short-term overseas work of CDHT enterprises, among which the free services include those listed in the application form and the paid services should be negotiated and determined by the applicant entities and the Workstation.
3. The Workstation is a public space, of which the operator is entitled to allocate the service facilities and service time to meet the needs of different applicants.
4. The Workstation provides applicants with safe sites and service contents in line with their needs, and applicants shall take care of the belongings and the data they carry about.
5. Applicants shall take good care of the Workstation’s facilities and resources and shall compensate for the resulting damage or loss of such facilities and equipment according to local purchase prices.
6. Applicants shall not engage in activities in violation of Chinese and local laws and regulations by taking advantage of the Workstation, otherwise, the operator of the Workstation is entitled to terminate the services.
7. Applicants shall be responsible for their personal safety (including but not limited to illness, casualty incident, and traffic accident) and property safety when they are receiving services at the Workstation.
8. Applicants shall confirm and grade the services of the Workstation.