Batch of National Software Industry Base National Technology Enterprise Incubator National Demonstration Base of Innovative Talents Cultivation First Batch of Registered National Makerspace First Batch of 'National Digital Service Export Base'
Tianfu Software Park has established eight service systems in terms of corporate service, talent service, startup incubation, public technology platform, brand service, Virtual Park, overseas expansion, and financial service.
With the existing incubation field of 41,000 m2, Tianfu Software Park Lab has incubated over 1,400 projects and over 270 projects are under incubation. At present, a multi-layered incubation system featuring "startup nursery-incubator-accelerator-industry park" is established, providing diverse maker spaces including incubation station, joint venturing space, and independent space, thus forming a "5Cs" cultivation program covering capital, talents, circles, market and start-up instruction.
Existing incubation field of 41,000 m²
Over 1,400 projects incubated
Over 270 projects under incubation.
+86 (0)28 86031523
Tianfu Software Park Lab WeChat
1. Tianfu Software Park Overseas Workstation (hereinafter referred to as the “Workstation”) is an overseas service station set up by Chengdu Tianfu Software Park Co., Ltd. and overseas enterprises and institutions, which aims to facilitate the short-term overseas work of CDHT enterprises. It has set up a service station in Santa Clara, California, the United States of America.
2. The Workstation provides both free and paid services for the short-term overseas work of CDHT enterprises, among which the free services include those listed in the application form and the paid services should be negotiated and determined by the applicant entities and the Workstation.
3. The Workstation is a public space, of which the operator is entitled to allocate the service facilities and service time to meet the needs of different applicants.
4. The Workstation provides applicants with safe sites and service contents in line with their needs, and applicants shall take care of the belongings and the data they carry about.
5. Applicants shall take good care of the Workstation’s facilities and resources and shall compensate for the resulting damage or loss of such facilities and equipment according to local purchase prices.
6. Applicants shall not engage in activities in violation of Chinese and local laws and regulations by taking advantage of the Workstation, otherwise, the operator of the Workstation is entitled to terminate the services.
7. Applicants shall be responsible for their personal safety (including but not limited to illness, casualty incident, and traffic accident) and property safety when they are receiving services at the Workstation.
8. Applicants shall confirm and grade the services of the Workstation.