Batch of National Software Industry Base National Technology Enterprise Incubator National Demonstration Base of Innovative Talents Cultivation First Batch of Registered National Makerspace First Batch of 'National Digital Service Export Base'
Tianfu Software Park has established eight service systems in terms of corporate service, talent service, startup incubation, public technology platform, brand service, Virtual Park, overseas expansion, and financial service.
As a national software industry base, Tianfu Software Park is an important industry carrier of CDHT which has formed perfect industry service systems after substantial development. Taking into account the office space carrier operation of the park, Tianfu Software Park shoulders the mission of industry development and has creatively proposed the “Virtual Park” service model, with the intention of breaking through the physical space limitation to enable the industry service area to cover the entire CDHT, thus boosting the integrated development of industries. The Virtual Park aims to integrate the dispersed building and enterprise resources to share the industry service resources with enterprises showing presence in Tianfu Software Park. The Virtual Park is launched for technological innovation-based enterprises registered and established in CDHT, which, after joining the Virtual Park, can enjoy the one-stop all-round services provided by Tianfu Software Park, including human resources, startup incubation, brand marketing, industry socializing, public technology platform support, and overseas expansion.Virtual Park Admission
To date, there are 142 eligible enterprises with 10,000-plus employees joined the "Virtual Park", including BBD, Sefonsoft, Commsat and Changhong, over 30 of which are listed companies.
+86 (0)28 6871 0990/8315 1111
1. Tianfu Software Park Overseas Workstation (hereinafter referred to as the “Workstation”) is an overseas service station set up by Chengdu Tianfu Software Park Co., Ltd. and overseas enterprises and institutions, which aims to facilitate the short-term overseas work of CDHT enterprises. It has set up a service station in Santa Clara, California, the United States of America.
2. The Workstation provides both free and paid services for the short-term overseas work of CDHT enterprises, among which the free services include those listed in the application form and the paid services should be negotiated and determined by the applicant entities and the Workstation.
3. The Workstation is a public space, of which the operator is entitled to allocate the service facilities and service time to meet the needs of different applicants.
4. The Workstation provides applicants with safe sites and service contents in line with their needs, and applicants shall take care of the belongings and the data they carry about.
5. Applicants shall take good care of the Workstation’s facilities and resources and shall compensate for the resulting damage or loss of such facilities and equipment according to local purchase prices.
6. Applicants shall not engage in activities in violation of Chinese and local laws and regulations by taking advantage of the Workstation, otherwise, the operator of the Workstation is entitled to terminate the services.
7. Applicants shall be responsible for their personal safety (including but not limited to illness, casualty incident, and traffic accident) and property safety when they are receiving services at the Workstation.
8. Applicants shall confirm and grade the services of the Workstation.