+86 (0)28 86031523
Tianfu Software Park has established eight service systems in terms of corporate service, talent service, startup incubation, public technology platform, brand service, Virtual Park, overseas expansion, and financial service.
Relying on WinPower under Chengdu Hi-tech Investment Group Co., Ltd., and multiple well-known investment institutes at home and abroad (Sequoia Capital, ZhenFund, SB China Capital, IDG, DCM, and Tencent), the Park provides the enterprises with the investment and financing services including Angle investment, venture capital investment, private equity investment and financing assurance.
Venture Capital Service Alliance is established by China’s leading investment institutes, startup parks, well-known media, famed investors and cross-industry leaders with the purposes of branding the start-ups and promoting the financing;
Tianfu Software Park Lab has organized project and investment institutes to hold project evaluation meeting, Lab Open Day, investment and financing summit, innovation and entrepreneurship competition, and entrepreneur training with the aim of providing the investment liaison platform for the projects under incubation.
+86 (0)28 86031523
1. Tianfu Software Park Overseas Workstation (hereinafter referred to as the “Workstation”) is an overseas service station set up by Chengdu Tianfu Software Park Co., Ltd. and overseas enterprises and institutions, which aims to facilitate the short-term overseas work of CDHT enterprises. It has set up a service station in Santa Clara, California, the United States of America.
2. The Workstation provides both free and paid services for the short-term overseas work of CDHT enterprises, among which the free services include those listed in the application form and the paid services should be negotiated and determined by the applicant entities and the Workstation.
3. The Workstation is a public space, of which the operator is entitled to allocate the service facilities and service time to meet the needs of different applicants.
4. The Workstation provides applicants with safe sites and service contents in line with their needs, and applicants shall take care of the belongings and the data they carry about.
5. Applicants shall take good care of the Workstation’s facilities and resources and shall compensate for the resulting damage or loss of such facilities and equipment according to local purchase prices.
6. Applicants shall not engage in activities in violation of Chinese and local laws and regulations by taking advantage of the Workstation, otherwise, the operator of the Workstation is entitled to terminate the services.
7. Applicants shall be responsible for their personal safety (including but not limited to illness, casualty incident, and traffic accident) and property safety when they are receiving services at the Workstation.
8. Applicants shall confirm and grade the services of the Workstation.