Batch of National Software Industry Base National Technology Enterprise Incubator National Demonstration Base of Innovative Talents Cultivation First Batch of Registered National Makerspace First Batch of 'National Digital Service Export Base'
Tianfu Software Park has established eight service systems in terms of corporate service, talent service, startup incubation, public technology platform, brand service, Virtual Park, overseas expansion, and financial service.
Exclusive customer service managers are set in the park handling with the consultation, recommendations, requirements and complaints from the park enterprises;Leave a Message
Tianfu Software Park has multiple conference rooms of different sizes accommodating 30-200 persons;
Consultations and supports related to industrial and commercial taxation and project declaration are provided for the park enterprises;
Enterprise Repair: Repair services are provided for the office space and park public facilities;
repair progress inquiry
Sichuan Internet Conference，organized by Tianfu Software Park, is one of the largest Internet conferences in the western region and an annual gathering for Sichuan's Internet entrepreneurs, over 1000 specialists, businessmen, and insiders in the IT industry attended the conference every year.
1. Tianfu Software Park Overseas Workstation (hereinafter referred to as the “Workstation”) is an overseas service station set up by Chengdu Tianfu Software Park Co., Ltd. and overseas enterprises and institutions, which aims to facilitate the short-term overseas work of CDHT enterprises. It has set up a service station in Santa Clara, California, the United States of America.
2. The Workstation provides both free and paid services for the short-term overseas work of CDHT enterprises, among which the free services include those listed in the application form and the paid services should be negotiated and determined by the applicant entities and the Workstation.
3. The Workstation is a public space, of which the operator is entitled to allocate the service facilities and service time to meet the needs of different applicants.
4. The Workstation provides applicants with safe sites and service contents in line with their needs, and applicants shall take care of the belongings and the data they carry about.
5. Applicants shall take good care of the Workstation’s facilities and resources and shall compensate for the resulting damage or loss of such facilities and equipment according to local purchase prices.
6. Applicants shall not engage in activities in violation of Chinese and local laws and regulations by taking advantage of the Workstation, otherwise, the operator of the Workstation is entitled to terminate the services.
7. Applicants shall be responsible for their personal safety (including but not limited to illness, casualty incident, and traffic accident) and property safety when they are receiving services at the Workstation.
8. Applicants shall confirm and grade the services of the Workstation.